If you reside in Florida and are looking for a more natural way of relief than opioids and other pharmaceutical medications, you can now legally purchase medical marijuana products from a Florida Medical Marijuana Treatment Center (MMTC), more commonly referred to as a dispensary. The only things required to be eligible for your medical marijuana card are a recommendation by a certified Florida Medical Marijuana Physician and approval from the state’s Office of Medical Marijuana Use (OMMU).
The team at Florida DocMJ has made this process hassle-free and are located all throughout the state for easy accessibility. To see if you are eligible for your Florida Medical Marijuana card, take this quick survey and find out.
Sour Diesel is a very well known Sativa-dominant flower that became popular in the ’90s. It is a cross between Super Skunk and the infamous Chemdawg. It’s recognized by its pungent diesel aroma that produces cerebral effects quickly and gives users a burst of energy.
Although it is a sativa strain, it is popular amongst users who are prone to increased paranoia with other cannabis strains. It brings on a nice uplifting euphoria that is ideal for daytime use.
Sour Diesel is classified as a Sativa dominant hybrid thought to be a cross between Chemdawg and Super Skunk.
Sour Diesel’s THC potency typically ranges between 17% and 25%.
The flowers of Sour Diesel are medium-sized round buds with yellowish-green leaves. The bright color of the flowers contrasts greatly with the amber hair-like pistils that appear all over the plant. If cured correctly the flowers will be sticky because the trichomes are more densely located in the flower when you break it up.
While each batch of Sour Diesel grown is going to produce different levels of terpenes, the most common ones found in this strain are:
These terpenes are all known for their many therapeutic properties, making them a great combination for those looking for relief.
Sour Diesel has a pungent smell that is true to its name. The initial inhale gives off a smell similar to gasoline, but also has notes of a sweet citrus and pine.
The taste of Sour Diesel is not as sweet as some of the other sour strains out there. Sometimes it is even described as unpleasant. The main flavors are gassy and tangy and they linger on for a while after.
Those who have tried Sour Diesel have reported that it has both positive and negative effects on their overall state of being Those include:
- Mood improvement.
- Increased focus.
- Dry Eyes.
Every person has a unique reaction to cannabis, so please keep in mind that your experience might be a little different than what is listed above.
Sour Diesel is showing to be an effective choice of medicine for patients in Florida. If you are looking for relief from depression, pain, nausea, or appetite, this is the right strain for you!
How To Find It
Medical Marijuana patients who are searching for relief from the strain Sour Diesel in Florida can find it in various dispensaries. The following Medical Marijuana Treatment Centers (MMTC) offer Gelato products:
- Curaleaf: Sour Diesel Vape Cartridges.
- Fluent: Subra Concentrate Syringe, Subra Pre Roll, Subra Flower,
- Liberty Health Sciences: Sour Diesel Pax Pod, Sour Diesel Cartridges, Sour Diesel THC Distillate.
- MedMen: Subra Flower, Subra Vape Cartridge.
- RISE: Rythm Sour Diesel Vape Cartridge.
- Trulieve: Sativa Capsules, Sour Diesel TruClear, Sour Diesel Vape Cartridges, Sativa Oral Syringe, Sour Diesel Crmbl, Sour Diesel TruShatter, Sour Diesel Flower, Sour Diesel Pre Rolls.
Becoming a Qualified Medical Marijuana Patient
Florida has allowed residents to qualify for their medical marijuana license as long as they meet the following requirements:
A Qualified Patient Must:
- Be a permanent or seasonal Florida resident
- Be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition by a qualified physician
- Be entered into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry
- Obtain a Medical Marijuana Use Registry Identification Card
Qualifying Medical Conditions:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to the others listed.
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification.
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition.
If after reading this, you believe Sour Diesel could be an effective way to manage the side effects of your debilitating health condition, book an appointment with one of our many compassionate Florida Medical Marijuana Physicians. They will be able to access your medical history to see if Medical Marijuana could be right for you and your symptoms and help you find a regimen that brings you the relief you deserve.