Gorilla Glue #4
Gorilla Glue Marijuana #4, also known as Original Glue, is a strain known for producing high potency THC batches with a pungent terpene profile. This strain has won several awards, including Best Hybrid Flower at the 2015 World Cannabis Cup and 2nd place for Best Hybrid Flower at the 2016 Colorado Cannabis Cup.
It is known for both its pain and stress-relieving qualities, as well as its ability to ease users into a relaxed night’s sleep. For some, it can even be energizing at certain doses.
Gorilla Glue was created by cross-breeding Chem Sis x Sour Dubb x Chocolate Diesel.
Gorilla Glue #4’s THC Potency is typically around 18%-25% THC but it has been known to get up to 32% in some instances.
The GG4 strain is a vivid green color that is densely covered with trichomes and orange pistils. It is spongy, resinous, and dense.
Gorilla Glue #4 is pungent and skunky, and gives off hints of pine and other woodsy, earthy notes, making patients feel like they have been caught in the middle of a forest. In addition, you can find notes of chocolate and coffee as well.
Users should expect piney, sweet and earthy flavors from this strain. Its Sour Dubbs side provides a sour apple taste, while Chocolate Diesel adds hints of chocolate gasoline.
The most dominant terpene of Gorilla Glue #4 is usually caryophyllene. Additionally, the strain also has a decent amount of myrcene and limonene.
Just like any other strain, GG4 can give off both positive and negative effects. The following can be expected when using Gorilla Glue #4:
- Dry eyes.
- Dry mouth.
- Increased anxiety.
Gorilla Glue #4 has gained its reputation for aiding those seeking relief for conditions like muscle spasms. The high THC content of this strain makes it useful for those hoping to manage conditions such as chronic pain, insomnia, stress relief, depression, and loss of appetite
Its CBD and CBN content is quite low, which means it is not the best option for patients looking to help with things like seizures and nervous disorders. Plenty of other cannabis strains with high-CBD content, like Cannatonic (CAN WE LINK THE CANNATONIC BLOG IN HERE), are better suited if you are suffering from one of the conditions mentioned above.
If you are having an issue with your sleeping pattern, a higher dose of THC is likely to help your chance of falling asleep quickly. The high THC you will get from Gorilla Glue #4 will cause your body to relax, which should result in a better quality sleep. Just remember like any other strain, if you use too much GG#4, there could be adverse effects.
How To Find It
If after reading this you believe Gorilla Glue #4 is a strain for you and if you are a qualified patient in Florida, you can find it in a few different Medical Marijuana Treatment Centers (MMTC). The following MMTC’s offer GG#4 products:
- Curaleaf: Gorilla Glue #4 Vape Cartridge, Gorilla Glue #4 Whole Flower, Gorilla Glue #4 Pre-Rolls
- The Flowery: Gorilla Glue #4 Whole Flower.
- MUV: Gorilla Glue #4 Whole Flower, Gorilla Glue #4 Pre Rolls, Gorilla Glue #4 Disposable Vapes, Gorilla Glue #4 Shatter, Gorilla Glue #4 MUV Blue.
- Surterra: Original Glue Kief, Original Glue Whole Flower, Original Glue Shatter, Original Glue Soft Wax, Original Glue Vape Cartridge, Original Glue Ground Flower, Original Glue Pre Rolls.
- Trulieve: Gorilla Glue #4 Vape Cartridge.
Getting a Florida Medical Marijuana Card
In order to be able to legally purchase Gorilla Glue #4 products in Florida, you must first have your Medical Marijuana Card. By law, the following requirements must be met in order to be approved by the state’s Office of Medical Marijuana Use:
A Qualified Patient Must:
- Be a permanent or seasonal Florida resident
- Be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition by a qualified physician
- Be entered into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry
- Obtain a Medical Marijuana Use Registry Identification Card
Qualifying Medical Conditions:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to the others listed.
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification.
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition.
If you are still unsure if you qualify for your Florida medical marijuana card, this survey will tell you if you could be eligible. To take the next step, book a risk-free appointment with a qualified Florida Medical Marijuana Physician.