The Patient’s Guide to Getting a Medical Cannabis Card
If you have tried different methods of managing debilitating health symptoms, you may be thinking about trying something new. And that could include doctor-supervised medical cannabis.
The process for getting a medical card isn’t complicated. But there are some steps to becoming a patient, including determining whether you have a qualifying health condition (QHC). And whether medical cannabis is a safe choice to help you reach your wellness goals.
Get Your Free copy!
Inside our free medical marijuana ebook, patients can learn about:
- Qualifying health conditions in the states we serve.
- Types of medical cannabis available for patients.
- Information for patient caregivers to assist with administering cannabis.
- Symptoms that may be managed better with doctor-supervised medical marijuana.
- The application process and what you will need to apply for a medical card.
- Affordable mental health counseling available through DocMJ Cares.
- How much cannabis you can legally purchase each month from a dispensary